• Change…the 2nd part

Remember what I was mumbling about around a month ago regarding change? Well it’s commencing right now… :)

Part I of change, change of job

Not working with my father anymore. He gave total blessing for me to work at other place. And now I’m working as a CSR (Customer Service Representative) for a company in Seri Kembangan. Don’t ask how much they pay for the salary. Because right now I’m focusing to learn a new experience to begin with.

Part II of change, residence relocation

My father had already sold the house that I’m currently reside in to the next neighbour. The reason because it was too far from the workplace (this refers to my previous one, in Old Klang Road, but now work at Seri Kembangan so this is another story). So waiting for the neighbour to pay the rest of the balance (as she already paid more than half already) and then kick me out from the house. But not to worry, I already surveyed the house located in Puchong area (some called it Lestari Puchong, but I noticed some other refer to the place as Puncak Jalil) and waiting the good word from the landlord by this Sunday. So no need to worry about commuting to workplace (about 10 minutes of distance or so)

Part III of change, …

To Winter aka Silenteve…remember our last conversation through YM? yes that is one of the change factor….hehe ;)

To be Continued… :((

Tags: , , , ,

18 Comments

1. cHooEE says:

Hi Azmie,

Are you looking for a house in Lestari Puchong? I have a corner house at Lestari Puchong. I am prepared to let out my unit if you are interested.

Please do give me a call 012 – 3145700.

really? great! will let u know if things turned out not according to plan (bcoz i promised to meet the landlord alredy) but anything will sms you for further details ;)

3. Fahmishah says:

jgn lupe buat open house utk rumah baru.
    panggil blogger2 dtg. :choler:

4. hepan says:

changes is good. congrats mie. Semoga berjaya capai ape yang ko hajatkan tu. hihihi.. all the best! :)

5. ikoko says:

sedang menunggu episod seterusnya.

6. cHooEE says:

Hi Azmie,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Don’t be alarmed with the ‘negative news’ I posted to my blog. This was my feeling some time ago. I am in a different situation. My wife and I are working in KL and our kids are studying in KL. It was really a bit too far for us to commute from Lestari Puchong to KL.

But for people who work in Seri Kembangan/Putrajaya/Cyberjaya, that is really an ideal place. It is self contained now.

The ‘jungle’ that you saw are not there now. Me and my family went there to clear up the ‘jungle’ some time ago. We treat it as a weekend past time. Heh Heh Heh.

Lestari Puchong is really a nice place, you have to see it to believe it. That’s why I bought the place.

My unit is a corner house. Land area 3,450 sq ft, it is a 22 X 70 house.

Let me know if you are interested, we can go there to view the place together this weekend.

Hope to hear from you and do come to my blog every now and then ;).

Fahmishah on June 24, 2008 at 8:50 pm said:

jgn lupe buat open house utk rumah baru.
    panggil blogger2 dtg. :choler:

tunggu ler stabil sket baru leh citer…hehe

hepan on June 24, 2008 at 9:42 pm said:

ikoko on June 24, 2008 at 9:51 pm said:

sedang menunggu episod seterusnya.

yeah tunggu yer :)

cHooEE on June 24, 2008 at 10:00 pm said:

Hi Azmie,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

My unit is a corner house. Land area 3,450 sq ft, it is a 22 X 70 house.

Hope to hear from you and do come to my blog every now and then ;).

no worries friend…to me it’s hell more better than the place at bukit sentosa/beruntung which is like a ghost town…once more it is the most nearest location to my working place. But I have to consult with my family first because all the stuffs that I will be going to move from my old house belongs to the family…So have to consider them who lives in PJ area…

And thanx for the explanation on the area part. That cleared the confusion of which part is Lestari Puchong, Perdana or Puncak Jalil :)

In the near future thinking of buying one in the area too. So if you’re planning to sell your house do tell me k? :D

8. mazudi says:

Memang selalu kena buat perubahan la dalam hidup ni.

9. zaidi says:

buat la sikit doa selamat

mazudi on June 25, 2008 at 1:58 pm said:

Memang selalu kena buat perubahan la dalam hidup ni.

change is good if it is for better cause :D

zaidi on June 26, 2008 at 3:23 pm said:

buat la sikit doa selamat

Insya-Allah ;)

11. me says:

xde change in status ke? like nak kahwin ke..huhu :)

status? lom lg…lamer lagi tu…hehe

13. cHooEE says:

Hi Azmie,

Just for your information. I met Anie over the weekend. She like the house and the deal is on.

Thanks for referring.

no problem cHooEE. :)

15. adib. says:

weshh…AZMIE NAK MENIKAH DAH.. :8 sebab tu kena berubah…betul tak?

hehe yer lar tu aku nak nikah…tapi takder calon lagi…hehe

17. ‘Change’ is Obama’s campaign slogan.. eik ape hal lak aku ni, hehee… oh ko kat seri kembangan ke sekarang. dekat tu beb, aku pun dah menyewa around bangi, gile best dekat dgn office ;)

ooo kt bangi rupenyer…dekat ler tu leh ler kuar lepak minum2 ker nt…hehe