Just something that I recently learned when browsing in certain site.
With this there is no need to search for an download a complicated folder lock software. You want privacy over your personal folders? Just do the following:
– Copy the text in the file which I will provide later in this entry.
– Paste the text into notepad software and in line 23 search the word “password”, and then just change it to any password according to your taste
– And then under “All Files” category, save the file as locker.bat and place the file into the folder of your choice.
The text that needed to be copy can be found below: (Right click and choose “Save Link As“)
Simple as that
Updated: what exactly you need to do after creating the locker.bat file…
Note: you need to place the locker.bat into a folder first. What happens after that will be explained next.
– First you double click the locker.bat file, and then a folder named “private” will appear
– Place whatever file of your desire into that particular folder
– After that double again click the locker.bat file
– A command prompt window will appear and it will ask “do you want to lock the folder y/n?”
– And then you type “y” and poof the folder will vanished
– In order to make the private folder re-appear again, double click again the locker.bat file
– Then a command prompt will appear again and will ask to enter the password
That’s about it