• cuties!

After noticing her weird behavior last Thursday, I guessed she was at near labour, and I’m actually right about it. Quickly I prepared a box for her and the next moment I found out that she had already given birth to three lovely kittens, two in orange and light orange colour and another one was dark gray. Awww…how cute, the children mostly resembles their mother.

Now I will have to worry if the mother can take care of them well enough without having any kind of diseases, infections or whatsoever. Otherwise they’ll not make it. I will do all I can to stop that from happening. (:

8 Comments

1. ZeMMs says:

Cute! What are you planning to call them each? (*)

hmm…nothing in my mind yet…suggestions? :d

3. shadowX_19 says:

so cute… aku dah lame tak bela kucing.. uhhuhu

4. azurt says:

hmmm… seems like, you have something to busy about.. ehehhe.. can i have one? :d

5. cake says:

huhu. da lama xde kitties.. suma jantan je sekarang. dah 7 taun sekor nih. :)>-

shadowX_19 on January 13, 2007 at 2:18 pm said:

so cute… aku dah lame tak bela kucing.. uhhuhu

at my place there’s always cats that comes and goes…if you get what i mean ;)

azurt on January 13, 2007 at 6:36 pm said:

you want one? i suggest you take the whole package, i’m afraid the little ones will not survive without their mother at this age

cake on January 13, 2007 at 6:38 pm said:

huhu. da lama xde kitties.. suma jantan je sekarang. dah 7 taun sekor nih. :)>-

i’m afraid none of my cats lasted to live for even more than 3 years. either they died, gone missing or “transferred” their territory to other places :(

7. cikgu azleen says:

:d wow cutenye cat ni.. i miss the time of having cats.. used to have ones.. but now tinggal flat tingkat 2 got problem keeping cats..

my neighbour downstairs keep cats and one of it keeps “popo” in front of my door.. i hate it!

yg maner satu tu? anaknyer ker maknyer? ;)
    dok flat mmg payah nak bela kucing, ader kat rumah mak sedara aku kat pekeliling flat dulu ader sorang ni bela kucing penuh satu rumah, kalau lalu ajer depan rumah dier mesti bau ehem…;))

tapi dgr kater lepas pemilik rumah tu meninggal kucing2 tu sumer ilang camtu ajer…mmg misteri :-s

Trackbacks/Pingbacks