What this plugin does actually is it displays the link to download a file in a more formal way. For an example, like the following:

It also displays the attributes of the file to be download like the size of the specified file and how many times this file had been downloaded.

Thanks to paskal for showing the download link for this file, which I find it pretty interesting, although he already tried this plugin before me and couldn’t figure why the status of the file can’t be displayed (at the time when I asked for the plugin link, I’m sure it worked by now…right? :joget2 ) :-B

10 thoughts on “testing the “dBeautifier” plugin

1. hepans says:

ade logging tak plugin in? cam brape ramai donload, ip dari mane, referrer bla bla bla.. cam menarik tapi cam malas plak nak try. ahahahha

2. bardy says:

Epan seme malash taw sekarang… Aku? tak reti lew…dan cam tak perlu jer… hehehe but still its an interesting plugin hurmmm..

hepans on September 11, 2006 at 12:00 am said:

erk feature yg ko sebut tu takder ler plak, tapi baper ramai yg download tu kan ader seblah file size tu…:joget

bardy on September 11, 2006 at 1:40 am said:

bukan aper, as the name suggest, it beautifies the layout of the download link :d

4. hepan says:

nape cam tak cukup padding je text tu. Title download tu rapat sgt dengan border tu kan.

Menarik ni, kalau bole host mp3/vids yui nak jugak aku pakai, malangnye tak bole dah. ahahaha

theme ni nyer hal ler kot…malas ler plak nak bedek..hoho ;)

6. CypherHackz says:

cara gak plugin nih. lawa sikit masa nak show download tu ek.

7. tech-scope says:

bagus usaha ko..
    ..aku biasa guna alert box..
    plugin ini lebih senang nk guna ker? :d

bole dikatakan senang gakler, cumer nak kene setting sket pas install, itupun cumer setting directory path dier ajer…:d

9. Tom Bammann says:

Hi there. I’m seriously desperate :( I’ve been using this plugin for over a year and then for some reason it’s not working correctly anymore. I think it happened after I ran a database “optimise” routine. If you have any ideas WTF is going on I’ll make it worth your while helping me! :-)

^^ An example of the icon not displaying correctly.

i’ve been to your site and tried downloading the video file and it went just okay…the details like how many times of downloads also are displayed correctly, though i didn’t fully completed the download

i don’t see anything wrong with your plugin :)